Sunday, May 31, 2009

A quick trip to Montana

We got in Friday and that night my friend  Jody from High School, was putting a BBQ on with friends from HS,  So here is Angela and her daughter and I.  I haven't seen Ang since I moved, so at least 91/2 years.
Me, Jody and Ang, the three of us were inseparable in high school,  very cool that we still keep in touch even though it has been 11 years
On the way home we stopped at Moses Lake WA for dinner, and had dinner with Janelle and Cody,  Janelle didn't want to be in the pic,  she was feeling sick,  since she is 12 weeks prego,  Congrats Janelle:)
Good Family picture of the Krack's
Jennifer and Cassidy
After a hard morning of work, loading the truck and trailer.  We emptied my mom's storage unit, to haul back to WA.  We felt we deserved to see the beautiful sights.
Jen, Cassidy and me at Lake McDonald.  On Jen and Jon's anniversary
Maria Way is from Holland, and had never been to MT, she kept saying how beautiful,  yes it is.
Me, Cassidy, Jen, and my mom  what a beautiful day,  I haven't been back to Glacier since the big fire,  It was kind of sad.
Before we heading to Glacier, we stopped in to see Jen's newest spa, at Meadowlake.  Here is a real soaking tub.   AHHH

2 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

What a fun trip!

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Glad you had a good trip! Fun to see pics of the Krack's (heard they are expecting #4?!) and little Cody is a doll! Think of you more than I get to talk to ya! Take care!